- An AMA Full Membership Program number (not Park Pilot).
- Youth membership requires an AMA Youth Program number.
- This completed application.
- Be aware of current and changing FAA regulations and comply
- If operating UAS/UAV read and agree to this.
- To join the AMA go to: https://www.modelaircraft.org/joinrenew.aspx
- To register with the FAA go to: RegisterMyUAS.faa.gov
- Make sure you're current with AMA through the term of the LVSC membership you're paying for.
- Again, fill out the form below. We need this to update any changes or corrections in your contact information.
- Get your AMA membership number (“Full adult” or “Junior youth”-- NOT “Park Pilot”). This'll take about 10 days. You can't apply to LVSC until you have your AMA number in hand.
- Fill out the LVSC application and pay. The preferred way is the online form using PayPal (accepts major credit cards too) on the LVSC website. (Online payment automatically adds approximately $1 for Paypal fees.)
Online Application using Paypal (accepts most major cards)
Click here After completing the application above (includes renewing members please)