NOTE: LVSC General Membership requires:
- An AMA Full Membership Program number (not Park Pilot).
- Youth membership requires an AMA Youth Program number.
- This completed application.
- Be aware of current and changing FAA regulations and comply
- If operating UAS/UAV read and agree to this.
To join the AMA go to: https://www.modelaircraft.org/joinrenew.aspx
To register with the FAA go to: RegisterMyUAS.faa.gov
For new members:
- Get your AMA membership number (“Full adult” or “Junior youth”-- NOT “Park Pilot”). This'll take about 10 days. You can't apply to LVSC until you have your AMA number in hand.
- Fill out the LVSC application and pay. The preferred way is the online form using PayPal (accepts major credit cards too) on the LVSC website. (Online payment automatically adds approximately $1 for Paypal fees.)
For renewing members:
- Make sure you're current with AMA through the term of the LVSC membership you're paying for.
- Again, fill out the form as in “2nd step”, above. We need this to update any changes or corrections in your contact information.
Membership dues are payable by online payment only. Cash and checks are no longer accepted.