The members of the Las Vegas Soaring Club welcome you to our club web site...
One of the largest RC clubs in Southern Nevada located 2.0 miles West of the 215/West Charleston intersection (and just East of the famous Red Rock National Recreation Area), the Las Vegas Soaring Club welcomes you to stop by and visit us. Member fly day (weather permitting) is Saturday mornings from roughly 8AM (PST) on. Members fly other days and times on an individual basis. Although we are a soaring club by name, a wide variety of electric airplanes, gliders, multi-rotors and helicopters can frequently be seen on the field.
- Our field is an AMA (Academy of Model Aeronautics) certified field, AMA #3308, and all members are required to have a current AMA/FAA card in their possession when at the field.
- LVSC has the only electric winch for launching gliders in Las Vegas.
- The carpeted runway is 250 by 35 feet and not only has good clearance, but fantastic views of the nearby Red Rock Recreation Area.
- Club membership is through an approval process only. Please see the FAQ page for more information.
- At this time only electric powered aircraft are allowed to operate at the field.