- Our field is an AMA (Academy of Model Aeronautics) certified field, AMA #3308, and all members are required to have a current AMA/FAA card in their possession when at the field.
- The LVSC is an AMA Gold Leader Club.
- The LVSC members pilot everything from gliders to helicopters to "drones."
- The LVSC has the only electric winch for launching gliders in Las Vegas.
- The carpeted runway is 250 by 35 feet and not only has good clearance, but fantastic views of the nearby Red Rock Recreation Area.
- Club membership is through an approval process only. Please see the FAQ page for more information.
- At this time only electric powered aircraft are allowed to operate at the field.
Saturday, Jan 21 All Day
Sunday, Jan 22 All Day
Sunday, Jan 22 at 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Monday, Jan 23 at 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM