NOTE: LVSC General Membership requires:
- An AMA Full Membership Program number (not Park Pilot).
- Youth membership requires an AMA Youth Program number.
- Small UAS Registration with the FAA.
- This completed application.
To join the AMA go to: https://www.modelaircraft.org/joinrenew.aspx
To register with the FAA go to: RegisterMyUAS.faa.gov
For new members:
- Get your AMA membership number (“Full adult” or “Junior youth”-- NOT “Park Pilot”). This'll take about 10 days. You can't apply to LVSC until you have your AMA number.
- Register with the FAA. This costs $5 and is almost immediate.
- Fill out the LVSC application and pay. The preferred way is the online form using PayPal (accepts major credit cards too) on the LVSC website. The other way is to download and print the mail-in form from the website, complete, and mail it in with a check to LVSC. Please take care to see that it's legible !
(Online payment automatically adds $1 for Paypal fees.)
For renewing members:
- Make sure you're current with AMA and FAA through the term of the LVSC membership you're paying for.
- Again, fill out the form as in “3rd step”, above. We need this to update any changes or corrections in your contact information.
Membership dues are payable by check or online payment only. Cash is no longer accepted.